In an interview you only have a brief time to make a connection with the interviewer(s) and present the most natural, and comfortable version of yourself. However, because we tend to get tense in interviews, it is difficult for the interviewer to see that side of you. Our Interview Coaching services help you be ready to respond to all types of questions and challenging scenarios. Our interview prep includes:
- scenario questions
- behavioral questions
- technical questions related to your position
- responsee strategy to typical and difficult questions
- use of storytelling techniques to make your responses memorable
- practice conversation style interviews
- practice panel style interviews
- practice phone interview and in-person interview
- learn techniques of defensive interviewing
- help you identify areas you need to research for the type of position or specific industry
- response strategy related to desired salary or compensation
- critique your tone and demeanor, body language, and attire.
- build your self-confidence!
Interview Prep Bootcamp
Practice interviews are an excellent technique for loosening you up for that singular opportunity to make a favorable impression. We offer interview coaching packages for all levels:
Beginner 1 Mock Interview with Coaching and advance prep work.
Intermediate 2 Mock Interviews with Coaching, advance prep work and ongoing email support.
Advanced 3 Mock Interviews with Coaching, advance prep work and ongoing email support.